Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
I'm in the market for a foundation ... I've tried a few samples from different companies and I think I'm going to go with Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab (I'm Punjabi so this is pretty awesome!)

Nars seems to have a good array of colors for those of us with yellow/olive based skin tones.  My skin is on the dryer side so I'm thinking the sheer glow will be better for me compared to the matte formula they carry.

I'd love to hear from anyone who's tried it ... and especially from anyone who hasn't had good results.

Let's talk about foundation!  What are some other brands that are good for us??

2 comments:

  1. The color name is Awesome. MAC came out with a line called Mickey contractor (was only in select MAC Stores, hes an Indian makeup artist I guess) and they had awesome color names like Gullabi and Mehr!!

    As for Foundations...im not a big user so cant really give my personal opinion but I would say check out Bobbi Brown's foundation. Their colors go great with brown skin. So far the tinted moisturizer i liked most is BB's and that mainly because the color matches my skin so well. It might be worth a try before you make a commitment and buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO I actually have this color and its great! I didnt even realize the name was Punjab until i was checking out... its a great sheer foundation and does not leave me looking ashy in any areas. I have yellow undertones so this color goes well on my skin... Punjabi girls should definitely try it and other products from NARS, all their stuff is great, have replaced MAC with NARS, esp for eyeshadows, much more true to pigment, when the put sparkles, what goes on ur eyes has the same intensity!

    ReplyDelete