Friday, March 11, 2011

Clarisonic


There's been a lot of hype about the Clarisonic ... there are so many detailed reviews online ... so I thought I'd keep this short and just share my experience in case there are any of you out there who are still on the fence because of the price.

1. Buy the Mia - its cheaper, there's only one speed but it's the one you'll use for your face anyways and if you want more exfoliation just press harder plus the brush size is the same as the regular one

2. The dark spots on my face are visibly lighter

3. My pores actually look smaller

4. This one really surprised me: I was expecting this to really exfoliate my skin a lot and leave it dry and tight but its done the exact opposite ... I've noticed that my skin feels more hydrated and softer

5. The CON I've noticed: when I use it over my upper lip I get these tiny bumps there so I don't press as hard over that area and it's better

I've been using the Clarisonic with my regular cleansers with the brush for sensitive skin and obviously LOVE it ... although the price was steep if you're like me and have problem skin you've probably tried many products in the past ... all that adds up too so I guess in the end its worth it.

Have you tried the Clarisonic?  I'd love to hear about your experience and also which cleaners do you use with it?  What works best for you?

2 comments:

  1. Funny thing is I prob would have never bought this product because of the price but my sister has also had problem skin for a while and is really into skin care products. She had the original version first but because she travels so much she ended up buying the Mia.

    That meant I got her older Clarisonic! I personally dont like the cleanser that came with it. I use my regular (inexpensive) cleansers with the brush and it works great. I have tried teh brush for sensitive skin and liked it but this last time i bought the brush with the blue plastic, its for delicate skin. I actually like that one even more since sometimes i feel like my skin can be extra sensitive.

    As for results, I have never had major issues with breaking out or anything but I do feel like my skin is a lot more "cleaner" after cleansing with the brush. I also feel that my skin is softer. Unfortunetly I havnt seen any difference in my pores, and I have pretty big pores :(

    How are you using the brush? Do you use it 2 times a day? I really would love to see a difference in my pores as well.

    Bottom line...if the clarisonic that i have ever dies on me..I would go out and buy a new one. Most likely the Mia because i also dont see any difference...but I totally believe its worth the price :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reviewing your Mia. It's always great to hear from our fans. Happy Cleansing!

    ReplyDelete