Friday, June 10, 2011

Easy Smokey Eyes

Smokey eyes on brown skin beauties can be a beautiful addition to great sari/suit at an evening reception.  I didn't realize this until recently but dark eye makeup can be very easy with the right products.  Here are a couple of pictures of me with smokey eyes, I wore this look to a reception.  I've also made a video going through the steps to get this look... Enjoy, I hope you like it!



Products Used: 
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner - Black
MAC Sushi Flower - pink shadow
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Jemma Kidd i-conic eyes pencil liner - 08 screen siren
Urban Decay Liquid Liner - Perversion
Benefit Bad gal lash mascara
Ardell False Eyelashes - 109 Black

Face 
Concealer: Bobbi Brown Corrector - Peach
Tarte Tinted Moisturizer - Agent 14
MAC StudioFix Powder - C6 & C4


Cheeks
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Pink Truffle
MAC Blush - Breezy
MAC Cream Color Base - Improper Copper
MAC Mineralized Blush - Light Over Dark


Lips 
MAC LustreGlass - Pinkarat

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great video Raena! It helps to see how you went step by step to get the look. I'd agree with you on the lashes - they help the eyes pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smokey eyes look gorgeous and I am happy to catch the tutorial here.I also see so many doing their lips along with the eyes which looks very funny and extremely done up.

    ReplyDelete